HELP YOUR TREES LOOK AND GROW THEIR BEST WITH TREE TRIMMING SERVICES IN LONGMONT, FREDERICK, BOULDER, CO & SURROUNDING AREAS
ENHANCE YOUR CURB APPEAL
Did you know that annual tree trimming is essential for the health of your trees? Keep your trees in good shape with the help of Bumble Bee Tree Experts. We provide tree trimming services in Frederick, Longmont, Boulder & surrounding CO area to eliminate dead branches, promote healthy growth and create an attractive canopy shape.
Add beauty to your yard with expert tree pruning services. Call our tree trimming contractors at 720-683-2373 today to make an appointment.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICES IN THE FREDERICK, LONGMONT, & BOULDER, CO AREAS
3 TYPES OF TREE TRIMMING TO SCHEDULE
Tree trimming becomes easier the more you do it. There are different types of trimming to keep in mind when deciding on how to care for a tree that you want to keep:
- One type of trimming slightly alters the canopy structure by removing specific branches. Branches may be removed for many reasons, such as growing too close to the roof, hanging over the deck, or obstructing a view.
- Another type of trimming consists of pruning unnecessary or diseased growth and deadwood. Unnecessary growth includes what are called “suckers” or small branches forming from the bark or a trim site. This unwanted growth also includes branches which are near the center of the tree or are incongruous to the desired direction of canopy growth. Deadwood may become hazardous when it falls, and it can also affect the health of the tree adversely, as it harbors unhealthy bacteria or fungi.
- The last type of trimming carefully reduces the size of the canopy by systematically removing parts of the outer-most branches. This procedure is a rare method to deal with a tree that has become undesirably large and should be considered carefully for healthy trees. Topping a tree should never be considered an option, with the exception of a few species of smaller trees. Topping a tree by cutting off the ends of all its branches makes it become less likely to survive and less structurally safe if it does survive.
Best of all, properly maintained trees are less likely to die and pose a hazard to your property. Call our tree trimming experts at Bumble Bee Tree Experts today for more information on making an appointment in the Frederick, Longmont, or Boulder, CO area.
WHY IS TREE MAINTENANCE IMPORTANT?
If you want a yard filled with beautiful trees, you need to keep up with tree maintenance. Contact Bumble Bee Tree Experts today to schedule tree trimming and pruning services in Frederick, Longmont, or Boulder, CO.
Regular tree maintenance is important because it:
- Helps your trees stay strong and healthy
- Prevents severe tree damage during a storm
- Keeps harmful pests away from trees
Help your trees stay in great shape—call 720-683-2373 now to make an appointment for tree pruning or trimming in Frederick, Longmont, Boulder, CO or surrounding areas.
LET US TAME YOUR WILD TREES
TRUST US WITH YOUR TREE PRUNING NEEDS IN THE LONGMONT & FREDERICK, CO AREA
Overgrown and crowded landscapes not only distract from the natural beauty of your lawn, but unkempt trees can also cause significant problems to the integrity of your property. Bumble Bee Tree Experts’s adequate tree trimming and pruning can:
Improve your curb appeal – reshaping and pruning trees gives your yard a more groomed and well-kept appearance
Promote healthier tree growth – pruning trees properly get rid of dead or diseased branches and boosts flowering
Reduce risk of tree damage – cutting back overhanging branches from power lines and nearby buildings protects your property
From clearing overhanging or dangerous branches to reshaping unruly trees, we strive to beautify your lawn and prevent tree damage. Take care of your overgrown trees by scheduling tree trimming services in the Frederick, Longmont, Boulder & surrounding CO area today.